The famously glitchy Nexon game launcher

Official news about the game
Gamerzone

The famously glitchy Nexon game launcher

Post by Gamerzone » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Cute in three dimensions and familiar characters are redrawn to be enticing. The sequel takes the gender-locked courses and limited selection of looks in the character creation page of the original game away. (If you opted to play with a demon slayer in the first, you'd have to spend real cash or forage for a beauty coupon in the event that you wished to remove the character's natural gray skin and red eyes.) I opted to create a warrior-type Berserker, a dude with a pretty angry and competitive backstory Buy MapleStory 2 Mesos, however I was able to personalize his look to be female and use pink curls and multi-colored eyes.

The game emphasizes individuality and customization over generic defaults. It's an obsession with asking if you would like to screenshot any part of the sport, and it automatically saves screenshots at a designated folder in your PC. Perhaps the biggest sign of this match's ambitions is that you get your house. I never noticed this while playing the first game, but older Maplers are basically nomads. MapleStory 2 fixes this problem by giving you a large old house so you can craft your very own little corner of the game.

Regardless of the change to 3D, MapleStory 2 keeps elements of storytelling and the game that made the first so distinctive. The ever-popular thief class remains available and so are wizard, knight, priest, archer, deep gunner, and assassin. Some elements of the original are still in-place, like the famously glitchy Nexon game launcher.

Still, once you're at the sport, a lot can be forgiven, given how it's the community that makes the experience enjoyable. In its heart MapleStory is an online destination for friends to collect, much like Neopets or Club Penguin. I unexpectedly met my boyfriend of almost three years during MapleStory when an idle summer brought us back to the match, and have met Maple buddies in real life from throughout the nation. We keep in contact, even if none of us and with the old game play much Wikipedia. The folks of MapleStory 2 seem nice enough for today. When I died and got pinned by a tombstone, I clicked in chat for assistance, and someone really walked and revived me, before telling me he had not helped me earlier because he thought I was an non-playable personality as a result of my suspiciously easy username.