The news just keeps on getting grimmer for the Cleveland Browns

Official news about the game
liny195

The news just keeps on getting grimmer for the Cleveland Browns

Post by liny195 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:27 am

https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Rashard-Higgins-Jersey , especially on the defensive side of the ball.The team has placed starting linebacker Christian Kirksey and defensive back E.J. Gaines on injured reserve. Kirksey injured his hamstring during Sunday’s loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, while Gaines suffered his second concussion of the season in the first quarter of the game.The moves were announced on the team’s website.Because NFL rules require players to miss eight games after being placed on injured reserve, Kirksey and Gaines are done for the season.The injuries were just the latest to hit the defensive side of the ball. The Browns have been without linebacker Joe Schobert for the past three games as he has dealt with a hamstring injury, although he did return to practice on Wednesday; cornerback Terrance Mitchell for the past five games with a broken wrist; and starting safety Damarious Randall missed the game against Kansas City with a groin injury. But wait, there’s more!Starting cornerback Denzel Ward left the game against the Chiefs with a hip injury and the Browns do not yet know if that injury will keep him sidelined or not, but he is expected to return to practice on Thursday:The Browns filled one of the roster spots by signing defensive back Juston Burris of the practice squad of the New York Jets. According to the team website:With Kirksey out, and no timetable for Schobert’s return, Cleveland’s depth chart for Sunday’s game against the Atlanta Falcons shows a starting linebacker group of rookie Genard Avery, the under-performing Jamie Collins and next-man-up Ray-Ray Armstrong.The secondary looks just as shaky Joe Thomas Jersey , with Denzel Rice possibly moving up if Ward can’t go, and Tavierre Thomas backing up T.J. Carrie at the other cornerback position. Kareem Hunt said it took him “a long, long time” before watching the video of him shoving and kicking a woman in the hallway of his Cleveland residence. The Browns running back said he was ashamed when he finally saw it.“I was like, ‘Wow, it’s pretty bad. That’s not me,’” Hunt said Wednesday, via Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com. “I knew it wasn’t [me].”Hunt held his first news conference since signing with the Browns in February. He apologized again for two separate physical altercations that cost him his job with the Chiefs on Dec. 1 and will cost him an eight-game suspension this season with the Browns.Hunt, though, said he has not apologized to the victim in the video.“But if I was to see her Chris Hubbard Color Rush Jersey , I would apologize to her face,” Hunt said, “but I have not had the chance to do that.”Hunt added he doesn’t “know any ways of contacting her, so I have not.”The league’s 2017 rushing champion has undergone counseling twice a week for anger management, while speaking to high school students about his mistakes.“I pretty much just focused on making myself the better person,” Hunt said. “. . .I’m not an angry person at all. Definitely not. I just felt like I had to make better decisions. So that was my biggest thing. I want to talk about ways to make better decisions in certain situations I’m put in.”