Key needs for the job;
- Animate in Maya models for a far post-apocalyptic world environment with a very real believable style and look.
- Cooperate with Team Leads and Assistant Team Leads to create game assets as directed.
- Be team oriented, willingness to share processes and ideas with other team members.
- Ability to put in about 10 to 12+ hours a week working on project assignments.
- Requires a profit sharing payment arrangement. (each assignment completed is worth about $1,500 to $3,000 for every 100,000 units of game sales, (based on if they are for the Core Game or Expansion packs). Payments to begin early 2018 when Pre-Alpha sales begin and continue for many years as the game continues to sell.
Skills & Requirements
- No previous industry skill is required, just a deep passion in your work.
- Former professional animating experience a plus.
- Ability to animate models in a very real believable fashion.
- Software: Maya 2016 (all animation work must be done in Maya), Unity 3d Game Engine animating experience a plus..
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem solving skills
- Strong traditional sculpture, concept, and texturing skills are a plus
Note: When applying please watch your SPAM or JUNK email box for an email reply with Razor Edge Games in the subject line.
About the Company
Razor Edge Games is a team of gamers at heart with a dedicated and deep love and passion for making games. We are a growing Indie team of 200+Â from around the world. We offer opportunities to all professionally skilled or not, giving many their first opportunity at being on a game development team.
Razor Edge Games was founded by Mike Weiser in 2014, former game designer of Fallen Heroes (PC Games 1995) & Ruinsworld (1997 Collectable Card Game). Currently working on Eden Falling a game in development for over 9 years as a table top RPG and now being ported to PC & consoles.
Our philosophy is to allow our team members to share in the rewards of successful games by profit sharing versus a traditional position based salary or freelance setup. Why get paid only once for your work when you can get paid month after month for the lifetime of the game sales.
|Special Perks||Profit Sharing|
|Work Location||Work Remotely|