Key needs for the job;
- Create & edit female voice overs for far post-apocalyptic world environment.
- Cooperate with Team Leads and CEO to create game music for use in game.
- Be team oriented, willingness to share processes and ideas with other team members.
- Ability to put in about 10 to 12+ hours a week working on project assignments.
- Requires a profit sharing payment arrangement (each assignment completed should be worth between $1,500 to $3,000 for every 100,000 units of game sales, (based on if they are for the Core Game or Expansion packs). Payments to begin early to mid 2018 when the game goes into Early Access and will continue for many years as the game continues to sell.
Skills & Requirements
- We prefer female applicants to do Female VO work
- No previous industry skill is required, just a deep passion in your work.
- Experience creating voice overs and working with FX required (commercial experience not required)..
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem solving skills
- Ability to not only Record but also Engineer your own work.
- Please include a link to some sample work you have done in the past or record these sample lines.
Sample Lines to record for submission.
1. Sometimes the people like to sit by the pond.
2. Look out! She’s coming after us!
3. I’m not sure how much longer I can move on with the injuries I’ve sustained.
Note: When applying please watch your SPAM or JUNK email box for an email reply with Razor Edge Games in the subject line.
About the Company
Razor Edge Games is a team of gamers at heart with a dedicated and deep love and passion for making games. We are a growing Indie team of 200+Â from around the world. We offer opportunities to all professionally skilled or not, giving many their first opportunity at being on a game development team.
Razor Edge Games was founded by Mike Weiser in 2014, former game designer of Fallen Heroes (PC Games 1995) & Ruinsworld (1997 Collectable Card Game). Currently working on Eden Falling a game in development for over 9 years as a table top RPG and now being ported to PC & consoles.
Our philosophy is to allow our team members to share in the rewards of successful games by profit sharing versus a traditional position based salary or freelance setup. Why get paid only once for your work when you can get paid month after month for the lifetime of the game sales.
|Special Perks||Profit Sharing|
|Work Location||Work Remotely|