Key needs for the job;
- An eye for detail to finalize scenes for a post-apocalyptic world environment that must look very real believable in Unity 2018.x.
- Cooperate with Team Leads and Assistant Team Leads to create game assets as directed.
- Be team oriented, willingness to share processes and ideas with other team members.
- Ability to put in about 10 to 12+ hours a week working on project assignments.
- Requires a profit sharing payment arrangement (each assignment completed should be worth between $1,500 to $3,000 for every 100,000 units of game sales, (based on if they are for the Core Game or Expansion packs). Payments to begin late 2018 early 2019 when the game goes into Early Access and will continue for many years as the game continues to sell.
Skills & Requirements
- No previous industry skill is required, just a deep passion in your work.
- Former professional Environmental design experience a plus.
- Good eye for realistic environmental layouts
- Solid knowledge working in the Unity game engine and some popular Unity plugins, including but not limited to Gaia, Vegetation Studio, etc…
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Environmental flow and architectural design.
Note: When applying please watch your SPAM or JUNK email box for an email reply with Razor Edge Games in the subject line.
About the Company
Razor Edge Games is a team of gamers at heart with a dedicated and deep love and passion for making games. We are a growing Indie team with members from around the world. We offer opportunities to all professionally skilled or not, giving many their first opportunity at being on a game development team.
Razor Edge Games was founded by Mike Weiser in 2014, former game designer of Fallen Heroes (PC Games 1995) & Ruinsworld (1997 Collectable Card Game). Currently working on Eden Falling a game in development for over 9 years as a table top RPG and now being ported to PC & consoles and a other yet unannounced games.
Our philosophy is to allow our team members to share in the rewards of successful games by profit sharing versus a traditional position based salary or freelance setup. Why get paid only once for your work when you can get paid month after month for the lifetime of the game sales.
|Special Perks||Profit Sharing|
|Work Location||Work Remotely|