Key needs for the job;
- Unity 3D Game Engine coder to work on Eden Falling.
- Assistant Team Lead position, requires solid working knowledge of Unity Game Engine and C#
- Direct Team members on assignments and offer assistance with problem solving.
- Cooperate with other Team Leads and Assistant Team Leads to create/implement game rules and assets.
- Be team oriented, willingness to share processes and ideas with other team members.
- Ability to put in about 10 to 12+ hours a week assisting other Team Members and working on project assignments.
- Requires a profit sharing payment arrangement (each assignment completed should be worth between $1,500 to $3,000 for every 100,000 units of game sales, (based on if they are for the Core Game or Expansion packs). Payments to begin late this year to early next year if our schedule holds, when the game goes into Early Access and will continue for many years as the game continues to sell.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous industry and or game design experience is required.
- Good clean code, commented for others on the team to easily interpret functions.
- Solid knowledge working in the Unity game engine.
- Proficient in C#, C++ knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem solving skills
- Examples of previous work is a must.
Note: When applying please watch your SPAM or JUNK email box for an email reply with Razor Edge Games in the subject line.
About the Company
Razor Edge Games is a team of gamers at heart with a dedicated and deep love and passion for making games. We are a growing Indie team with members from around the world. We offer opportunities to all professionally skilled or not, giving many their first opportunity at being on a game development team.
Razor Edge Games was founded by Mike Weiser in 2014, former game designer of Fallen Heroes (PC Games 1995) & Ruinsworld (1997 Collectable Card Game). Currently working on Eden Falling a game in development for over 9 years as a table top RPG and now being ported to PC & consoles and a other yet unannounced games.
Our philosophy is to allow our team members to share in the rewards of successful games by profit sharing versus a traditional position based salary or freelance setup. Why get paid only once for your work when you can get paid month after month for the lifetime of the game sales.
|Special Perks||Profit Sharing|
|Work Location||Work Remotely|