Key needs for the job;
- Building brand personality
- Increase brand awareness
- Liaison between brand and audience
Skills & Requirements
- Previous work experience in marketing
- Background in support related field
- Understanding B2B and B2C communication
- Excellent communication and Team collaborative problem-solving skills
- Strong soft skill online and in-person
- Content creator
- Organization skills
- PR know-how
- Social media savvy
- interest in gaming space or previous work in gaming preferred
- Staying on point with one unique messaging voice
- Self-motivated and organizational skills a must.
- Be team-oriented, willing to share processes and ideas with other team members.
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite, Microsoft excel, Microsoft word, and analytics
- Ability to put in about 10 to 12+ hours a week working on project assignments.
- Requires a profit-sharing payment arrangement (each assignment completed should be worth between $1,500 to $3,000 for every 100,000 units of game sales (based on if they are for the Core Game or Expansion packs). Payments to begin in late 2021 when the game goes into Early Access and will continue for many years as the game continues to sell.
- Must live in the USA and be willing to relocate to the Phoenix, Arizona area in the near future to join the in-studio team, which would include a competitive salary and benefits.
Note: When applying, please watch your SPAM or JUNK email box for an email reply with Razor Edge Games in the subject line.
About the Company
Razor Edge Games is a team of gamers at heart with dedicated and deep love and passion for making games. We are a growing Indie team. We offer all professionally skilled or not opportunities, giving many their first opportunity at being on a game development team. Mike Weiser founded Razor Edge Games in 2014, former game designer of Fallen Heroes (PC Games 1995) & Ruinsworld (1997 Collectible Card Game). Currently working on Eden Falling, a game in development for over nine years as a tabletop RPG and now being ported to PC & consoles. Our philosophy is to allow our team members to share the rewards of successful games by profit-sharing versus a traditional position-based salary or the freelance setup. Why get paid only once for your work when you can get paid month after month for the lifetime of the game sales.
|Special Perks||Profit Sharing|
|Work Location||Work Remotely|