Key needs for the job;
- Comic Book Characters & Environment for Eden Falling and an upcoming publicly unannounced game.
- Cooperate with Concept & Art Team Leads to create Comic panels as directed.
- Be team-oriented, willing to share processes, ideas and work with fellow team members.
- Ability to put in about 10 to 12+ hours a week working remotely on project assignments short term.
- Must live in the USA and be willing to relocate to the Phoenix, Arizona area in the near future to join the in-studio team, which would include a competitive salary and benefits.
- Currently requires a profit-sharing payment arrangement (each assignment completed should be worth between $1,500 to $3,000 for every 100,000 units of game sales (based on if they are for the Core Game or Expansion packs). Royalty payments begin later this year when the game goes into Early Access and will continue for many years as the game continues to sell.
Skills & Requirements
- No previous industry skill is required, just a deep passion for your work.
- Former Professional Comic Book Art experience a plus.
- A good eye for small details with environmental & anatomy subjects.
- Software: whatever you are comfortable using.
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem-solving skills
Note: When applying, please watch your SPAM or JUNK email box for an email reply with Razor Edge Games in the subject line.
About the Company
Razor Edge Games is a team of gamers at heart with dedicated and deep love and passion for making games. We are a growing Indie team with members from around the world. We offer opportunities to all professionally skilled or not, giving many their first opportunity at being on a game development team.
Mike Weiser founded razor Edge Games in 2014, former game designer of Fallen Heroes (PC Games 1995) & Ruinsworld (1997 Collectible Card Game). Currently working on Eden Falling, a game in development for over nine years as a tabletop RPG and now being ported to PC & consoles.
Our philosophy is to allow our team members to share the rewards of successful games by profit-sharing versus a traditional position-based salary or the freelance setup. Why get paid only once for your work when you can get paid month after month for the lifetime of the game sales.
|Special Perks||Profit Sharing|
|Work Location||Work Remotely|